Steven Mahoney - Solicitor
T: 07 5555 0000
Born and bred on the Gold Coast, Steven graduated from The Southport School (TSS) in 2009. Steven commenced his University studies at Bond University in 2010 and graduated with a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting) in April 2013 before joining OMB Solicitors later that year.
Steven then completed his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Bond University in early 2014 before being admitted as a Solicitor in Queensland in March 2014 and to the High Court of Australia in April 2014.
Steven has predominantly practised in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Contested Estate Litigation, Body Corporate Law and Property Law and also has a range of experience in the areas of Commercial Law, Civil Litigation, Intellectual Property, Insolvency Law, Debt Collection and Mortgage/Guarantee advice.
Steven has significant experience appearing in the Magistrates, District and Supreme Court on a range of criminal and civil matters which has broadened his knowledge in a variety of areas.
Outside of work, Steven is an active member in the Gold Coast community and is involved in many sporting clubs and teams.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Queensland District Law Association
- Gold Coast Community Fund
- 100% Hope
- Sponsor Parent of Ugandan Child