If you have been hurt in any other way as a result of the negligence of someone else, then you may be able to claim to cover your medical costs, loss of income and potential future losses.
Types of Injuries through Negligence
Some examples of when claims for personal injury may arise:
- while shopping at supermarkets or shopping centres;
- while visiting or frequenting a business or building;
- while providing services to other business, or private residences;
- while visiting friends, family or others at their place of residence;
- while participating in organised games, sport or other activities;
- while attending shows, movie theatres, sporting events;
- while being removed from venues (e.g. nightclubs);
- as a result of a procedure from a health professional.
These cases are unique and success will depend on the specific factual circumstances.
Contact our Personal Injury Team TODAY!